today is a real sucky day......first i got scolded for no whatsoever reason when i just entered class....but that misunderstanding was cleared up......so feeling quite happy abt it......cos i hate ppl to accuse mi....yupz......then christabel got selected for president of handbells......which made mi so happy in sch...but then my 'super good' sis went to psycho my parents n u noe wad.....I CAN'T GET OUT OF HANDBELLS!!!ISN'T THAT GREAT OR MARVELLOUS???PISSED PISSED.......and then had quite a lot of moodswings today in sch.....SRY TO MINLIN,LIMIN AND JIAHUI!!!I KNOW I WAS VERY TACTLESS TODAY!!!I AM GIVING MY SINCERE APOLOGIES TO U!!!!yeah.....then stayed back for gaval club......which is just a waste of time!!!they were lyk slacking lah....ok...wadeva pls.....then went for tutoring......which only peony,sili,minlin and i attended....quite pathetic....but then still had lots of funn.........decided to go pri sch after sch then go and maggie mee.....lol!!!then went to return book and bought ice-cream sticks and penknife at popular.......then came back......tok to cheryl.....which was funn.....but then can only tok to her again on fri.........sad.....our schedule just clash!!!arggh.....hahaz...yeah.....okies....that's all that happened today.....and i am still feeling very sad,angry and feel lyk crying.......am i having depression???i scared leh......yeah.....byee everyone!!!
the melody of the group;
5:58 AM
5:58 AM
