U WANNA GET OUT OF PL AND DIE??SUIT URSELF!!!BUT EVEN IF U GET MI AND MINLIN INTO TROUBLE......U WILL GET FOUND OUT BECAUSE THE GUILTY NEVER GETS AWAY WITH THEIR SINS!!!CURSING US TO DIE IS NO USE COS IT WILL HAPPEN BACK TO U!!!NOW U SHLD NOE WHY I DUN CURSE LYK U???I AM NOT AS UNCULTURED AS U!!!
OK!!!I AM SUPER PISSED WITH MY 'DEAR DEAR' PARTNER!!!WAD IS HER PROBLEM MANN???OK......calm down.......i mean......if u wanna noe the full story and then piece her info together.......it's no use.......because she is a girl that doesn't have morals.......i think RIGHT NOW!!!!I AM GOING TO SPILL ALL THE ANGER IN MI AND TELL HER OFF!!!I NOE U,WAN JIAYEE IS READING THIS NOW......SO I AM GOING TO TELL U WHY MINLIN AND I ARE IGNORING U AND WE DON'T SYMPATHISE WITH U WHEN WE TOLD MS CHAN U CHEATED IN HISTORY TEST!!!!
i have beared with u for the last few wks of term 1 until now because u are my partner afterall.......but u have pushed my patience to the limit.....which is quite rare of mi to bear with ppl.......because it's lyk wad ms chan said..... abt her uni life......abt the girl......she is afterall her friend......but then.....her friend takes adventage of her.......and......u are exactly lyk her RIGHT NOW!!!!u wanna noe why u have so many problems???LET MI TELL U!!!IT'S BECAUSE U DUN OBEY THE RULES AND CURSE THOSE PPL THAT ARE TRYING TO HELP U GET BACK ON TRACK!!!U DUN THINK THAT U ARE LYK A AH LIAN.....BUT OUR WHOLE CLASS.....THINKS SO!!!ALMOST EVERYBODY HATES U!!!WELL....EXCEPT FOR THE INNOCENT SONIA ANG THAT THINKS U ARE COOL AND IS BEING INFLUCENED BY U!!!which....i deeply pity her......
minlin and i are ignoring u becos all u do the whole day is telling us which boy is cute and stuff...........all u do is sit in class and tok on ur hp and start calling ppl laogong and stuff..........i seriously think u shld transfer sch right away becos u are not fit to be a PL gal and i noe all u are interested abt is boys and BGR.........SUIT URSELF!!!WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN CARE ABT U!!!i am also not showing u attitude becos i noe that the more i tok to u....the angrier i will get........instead of throwing my face scolding u in class..........i rather type it out..........because nobody can interupt mi!!!
AS FOR THE CHEATING THING.........
I WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD MS CHONG.......MINLIN JUST WENT WITH MI TO TELL HER......U HAVE CURSED THE WRONG PERSON!!!I AM THE ON THAT TOLD THE TEACHERS UR ACT!!!MINLIN SAID SHE WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD THE TEACHERS BECAUSE SHE DOSEN'T ONE MI TO FEEL AWKWARD WHEN I AM SITTING WITH U!!!!AARRGGH........BUT U DON'T SEEM TO THINK THAT U DID SUMTING WRONG.......which obviously shows that u dun have morals.......and no matter what we do.........u will not change......wadeva k!
ok fine........i hope u transfer sch because u dun have the right to stay in PL such a refined sch!!!i am also not showing attitude because i dun wanna tok to u!!!that's all!!!!if u wanna continue cursing mi.......which i noe u are right now.......i dun even care!!!u are just ruining ur life!
OK!!!I AM SUPER PISSED WITH MY 'DEAR DEAR' PARTNER!!!WAD IS HER PROBLEM MANN???OK......calm down.......i mean......if u wanna noe the full story and then piece her info together.......it's no use.......because she is a girl that doesn't have morals.......i think RIGHT NOW!!!!I AM GOING TO SPILL ALL THE ANGER IN MI AND TELL HER OFF!!!I NOE U,WAN JIAYEE IS READING THIS NOW......SO I AM GOING TO TELL U WHY MINLIN AND I ARE IGNORING U AND WE DON'T SYMPATHISE WITH U WHEN WE TOLD MS CHAN U CHEATED IN HISTORY TEST!!!!
i have beared with u for the last few wks of term 1 until now because u are my partner afterall.......but u have pushed my patience to the limit.....which is quite rare of mi to bear with ppl.......because it's lyk wad ms chan said..... abt her uni life......abt the girl......she is afterall her friend......but then.....her friend takes adventage of her.......and......u are exactly lyk her RIGHT NOW!!!!u wanna noe why u have so many problems???LET MI TELL U!!!IT'S BECAUSE U DUN OBEY THE RULES AND CURSE THOSE PPL THAT ARE TRYING TO HELP U GET BACK ON TRACK!!!U DUN THINK THAT U ARE LYK A AH LIAN.....BUT OUR WHOLE CLASS.....THINKS SO!!!ALMOST EVERYBODY HATES U!!!WELL....EXCEPT FOR THE INNOCENT SONIA ANG THAT THINKS U ARE COOL AND IS BEING INFLUCENED BY U!!!which....i deeply pity her......
minlin and i are ignoring u becos all u do the whole day is telling us which boy is cute and stuff...........all u do is sit in class and tok on ur hp and start calling ppl laogong and stuff..........i seriously think u shld transfer sch right away becos u are not fit to be a PL gal and i noe all u are interested abt is boys and BGR.........SUIT URSELF!!!WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN CARE ABT U!!!i am also not showing u attitude becos i noe that the more i tok to u....the angrier i will get........instead of throwing my face scolding u in class..........i rather type it out..........because nobody can interupt mi!!!
AS FOR THE CHEATING THING.........
I WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD MS CHONG.......MINLIN JUST WENT WITH MI TO TELL HER......U HAVE CURSED THE WRONG PERSON!!!I AM THE ON THAT TOLD THE TEACHERS UR ACT!!!MINLIN SAID SHE WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD THE TEACHERS BECAUSE SHE DOSEN'T ONE MI TO FEEL AWKWARD WHEN I AM SITTING WITH U!!!!AARRGGH........BUT U DON'T SEEM TO THINK THAT U DID SUMTING WRONG.......which obviously shows that u dun have morals.......and no matter what we do.........u will not change......wadeva k!
ok fine........i hope u transfer sch because u dun have the right to stay in PL such a refined sch!!!i am also not showing attitude because i dun wanna tok to u!!!that's all!!!!if u wanna continue cursing mi.......which i noe u are right now.......i dun even care!!!u are just ruining ur life!
the melody of the group;
7:24 AM
7:24 AM
