TO FEEL THE FEELINGS FOR THIS ENTRY...U MAY WANNA HEAR DAVID POWTER-BAD DAY.....YUPZ!!!! :d
hey peeps!!!i broke a record!!!!I RESISTED THE TEMPTATION TO USE THE COM YTD!!!!YEAH!!!I ROCK!!!HAHAHAHAHAZ.........ok ok.....i noe that is lame......but then i think i am quite a com addict nowadays.....which is quite bad.....and i have no self-discipline.......luckily sis and parents come back quite early these few days.......so i cannot use com.....yupz......nothing much happened today.......except that i was quite disgusted with the fried rice we cooked during homec..it was all soggy and mushy.......reminds mi of camp food..I MISS CAMP!!!out of the point..i noe.....then went to to heartland to meet rebecca and minhui then went for mentoring after that........took a lot of neoprints at heartland then minlin was lyk rushing us when we were lyk still quite early????hmm....must teach her to keep calm....cos she was rushing us until i needed to go to the toilet seriously.......lol....went for mentoring after that...........I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO FAIL THEIR PSLE AT THE RATE THEY ARE STUDYING.......AND THE BAD ATTITUDE THEY POSSESS.......IT'S LYK WTH PLS!!!!I WAS SO PISSED WITH EVERYBODY.........I ALSO DUNNO Y...MAYB COS OF U-SHIAUN.....SHE WAS LYK TELLING MI OFF FOR NOT BEING SERIOUS LAST WK......BUT THEN MINHUI WAS THE ONE NOT SERIOUS...IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM PLS!!!!I THINK SHE IS LYK THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK LAH!!!SHE WAS LYK WALKING ARD THE RM LYK SHE IS THE BOSS OR SUMTING.....THEN DUNNO WAD SHE WAS DOING......BUT SHE WAS LYK LEAVING THE JOB TO MINLIN LAH!!!WALAO EH!!!IRRITATING......poor crystal have to be bullied by her in cedar.......but then it's lyk the most pissing thing is that the students were lyk happy to make ms samuel on the verge on losing her job,cos her emotional blow and testing her patience......i think mrs ho read their blog insulting ms samuel and stuff........i think it's the first time i feel sorry for her.........i think my day is lyk the song by david powter..i am hearing it right now and i feel very very sad...i oso dunno y....just feel lyk crying.......i think the lyrics very nice!!!.
hey peeps!!!i broke a record!!!!I RESISTED THE TEMPTATION TO USE THE COM YTD!!!!YEAH!!!I ROCK!!!HAHAHAHAHAZ.........ok ok.....i noe that is lame......but then i think i am quite a com addict nowadays.....which is quite bad.....and i have no self-discipline.......luckily sis and parents come back quite early these few days.......so i cannot use com.....yupz......nothing much happened today.......except that i was quite disgusted with the fried rice we cooked during homec..it was all soggy and mushy.......reminds mi of camp food..I MISS CAMP!!!out of the point..i noe.....then went to to heartland to meet rebecca and minhui then went for mentoring after that........took a lot of neoprints at heartland then minlin was lyk rushing us when we were lyk still quite early????hmm....must teach her to keep calm....cos she was rushing us until i needed to go to the toilet seriously.......lol....went for mentoring after that...........I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO FAIL THEIR PSLE AT THE RATE THEY ARE STUDYING.......AND THE BAD ATTITUDE THEY POSSESS.......IT'S LYK WTH PLS!!!!I WAS SO PISSED WITH EVERYBODY.........I ALSO DUNNO Y...MAYB COS OF U-SHIAUN.....SHE WAS LYK TELLING MI OFF FOR NOT BEING SERIOUS LAST WK......BUT THEN MINHUI WAS THE ONE NOT SERIOUS...IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM PLS!!!!I THINK SHE IS LYK THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK LAH!!!SHE WAS LYK WALKING ARD THE RM LYK SHE IS THE BOSS OR SUMTING.....THEN DUNNO WAD SHE WAS DOING......BUT SHE WAS LYK LEAVING THE JOB TO MINLIN LAH!!!WALAO EH!!!IRRITATING......poor crystal have to be bullied by her in cedar.......but then it's lyk the most pissing thing is that the students were lyk happy to make ms samuel on the verge on losing her job,cos her emotional blow and testing her patience......i think mrs ho read their blog insulting ms samuel and stuff........i think it's the first time i feel sorry for her.........i think my day is lyk the song by david powter..i am hearing it right now and i feel very very sad...i oso dunno y....just feel lyk crying.......i think the lyrics very nice!!!.
Where is the moment we needed the most You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost They tell me your blue skies fade to grey They tell me your passion's gone away And I don't need no carryin' on You stand in the line just to hit a new low You're faking a smile with the coffee to go You tell me your life's been way off line You're falling to pieces everytime And I don't need no carryin' on Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day You had a bad day Well you need a blue sky holiday The point is they laugh at what you say And I don't need no carryin' on You had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day (Oh.. Holiday..) Sometimes the system goes on the blink And the whole thing turns out wrong You might not make it back and you know That you could be well oh that strong And I'm not wrong So where is the passion when you need it the most Oh you and I You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day You've seen what you like And how does it feel for one more time You had a bad day You had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day
yupz!that's the lyrics for everybody!!!!oh ya!!!i skipped handbells on monday!!!!so fun!!!!yeah!!!
cya peeps!!! :D
i feel that my world will crumble soon......if someone doesn't come and help mi.....i feel so lost and depressed......but an offering hand is difficult to find in this cruel and cold world.........
the melody of the group;
6:13 AM
6:13 AM
