Profile

MaBeL
PL
haNdbeLLeR
Cancerian
July 2nd'93
6 siNceRity'05
1A1'ner'06
2-1B'07
colourful_dreams@hotmail.com


MINLIN <3
LIMIN <3
ATHELIA <3
CHERYL <3
MUSIC <3
DBSK동방신기 <3
XIAH시아준수 <3
MICKY믹키유천 <3
MAX최강창민 <3
HERO영응재중 <3
U-KNOW유노윤호 <3


Tagboard



Links

Annabel
Atheliadaddy<3
Cheryl
Liminmummy<3
Minlinmummy<3


Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008

Extras

images
brushes: 1 2
Saturday, April 29, 2006


I FEEL SO ENERGETIC WHEN IT IS LYK 12 PLUS MIDNIGHT ALR????I ROCK MANN!!!LOL......today is lyk any saturday except that my room is packed and neat which i feel very uncomfortable.......and i can't seem to rmember where i have placed my things......the only place where is the most messy and my whole family doesn't know is the compartment under my bed which they think that i cannot lift up.except for my sis....cos i always have to help her lift up.......yupz.......did maths and filed notes for studying tmr.........which is today.....this is the early morning!!!! :D......then went for nap......visited couz.......had dinner then went to see my grandma........AND I HAVE KOROPOK!!!!YAY!!!!BUT THEN MY MUM CONFISCATED IT.......COS MY BIG MOUTH WENT TO TELL HER THAT THIS COMING WK IS MY COMMON TESTS......SO SHE SAY I WILL GET SORETHROAT THEN THERE GOES MY DEAR DEAR FOOD.....AND SHE KNOWS I LOVE FOOD!!!!SOBZ........I THINK SHE IS QUITE SADISTIC NOWADAYS....SHE DOESN'T LET MI USE THE COM........SO SHE PUT PW........NOW THE ONLY ENTERTAINMENT I HAVE IS THE TV......BUT THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE SHE WILL PUT THE PARENTAL LOCK TOO!!!!I HOPE THIS WK PASS SUPER FAST MANNN!!!! :)).....yupz!!! then i was begging my sis to hurry up to finish.....but u can never trust her abt this kind of stuff.......cos she will let u use the com lyk 1 hr later.............sat beside her and started bugging her to hurry get off thr com.....which obviously din't work...but worked for my mum to wake up instead......which was quite bad........cos i have tuition tmr........but then problem is:I AM NOT TIRED!!!!she shld go bug my sis........cos she has a project to do tmr......which is quite energy and time consuming........causing her not able to have her nap........so!!!!my mum nagged at the wrong person.........OH YA!!!!i wanna dye hair with my sis then go holiday with coloured hair!!!!SO COOL!!!!but i think i only look normal with black hair.......lol.......yupz........and.......monday is labour day!!!!SO THAT MEANS............WE HAVE NO HANDBELLS!!!!YAY!!!!HORRAY!!!!.........and then left 3 more lessons!!!!yay!!!!persevere on mabel tan!!!!hahahahaz......okok ...........speaking abt sch..........PL is going to break the guiness world record or sumting.........then have to sing for 90 hrs consecutively......which is plain madness.........and u noe sumting!!!!it falls on my birthday!!!!sobz........I WANNA EAT NICE AND CHOCOLATELY ICE-CREAM CAKE!!!!NOT SING SOME DUMB SONG CONTINIOUSLY LYK SOME SPOILT RADIO!!!!AND I DUN WANNA SING CHRISTIAN SONGS!!!!!!OBVIOUSLY ATHELIA WAS THE ONE TAT MADE THE DECISION......SINCE SHE ELECTED HERSELF THE LEADER WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING UNTIL SHE ANNOUNCED IT HERSELF.......AIYA.....WADEVA LAH..........SHE WAS LYK SCREAMING AWAY WHEN EVERYONE WAS STUDYING FOR THE CHINESE TEST!!!!JUST BEACUSE SHE IS WELL-PREPARED.........IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE CAN DISTURB US RITE!!!!YEA!!!!CLD SEE THAT SOMEE PPL WERE QUITE IRRITATED WITH HER.........I WAS.....AND I ALMOST WANTED TO SCREAM AT HER TO SHUT UP..........IN THE END........SHE REJECTED OUR OPINION TO SING POP SONGS AND CHOSE CHRISTIAN SONGS........crap man she........and then it's so obvious she is sucking up to ms chan lah!!!i really pity wanxin mann.......it's lyk she doesn't even care that it is wanxin's b'dae and continue to lyk bully her..........hiya......wanxin is just too gentle.......okies.....shall end here le......it's alr 1 plus!!!! bb peeps!!!!


the melody of the group;
9:38 AM